piggypage: 20 weeks and 1 day Pregnant

Saturday, November 24, 2007

20 weeks and 1 day Pregnant

I have been meaning to post in over a year, and my big news, my big happy news at least is we are finally PREGNANT! 20 weeks and a day, we don't know the sex of the baby as of yet, we have the 2nd scan next week - 4th December 07

The baby's due date is the 15th of April 2008.

we are over the moon with our little baby lotto win and feel very lucky and prouder of my bump with everyday which passes.

unfortunately there is a negative in our life's too as my (very close) father in law has very recently been found to have aggressive advanced terminal cancer. is it a heart breaking time with a scary further in front of us. For my baby's sake I have to stay as strong as possible my blood pressure is a little higher than it should be so I am desperately trying to think optimistically, there's little of a week till we see the baby at our next scan and I cant wait to see how he/she has changed. My husband and his side of the family are hoping for a baby girl, as the family is dominated by boys. I would be happy with either sex although I do know how much it would mean to my father in law to know he was having a grand daughter. my side of the family strangely is dominated by girls. so it will be interesting to see which way it goes. on a hole we just want a healthy happy baby.

I am going to do my best to up date before to long and let u guys know how the scan went. I do have some 2d 10 week scan pics to post when I have them scanned.
I have 2 other scans booked and booking, one private 4d scan we are aiming for 26weeks and another 2d one on the 28th week. doctors may scan every 2 weeks there after. or so the docs tell me.

so there should be plenty of pics to post soon.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2