piggypage: im lovin each day ;)

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

im lovin each day ;)

thanks for dropping by!!
yep im all old and winklie now I've turned 23 LOL,
on my birthday (Friday 11th) we had a big Party at our house! It was a really good night with plenty of laughs!


Pictures! coming

the next day was the last of ro's summer gigs Im at, Kenwood
the stage is on a lake there! well strange - was cold and wet but I loved it!
Ronan even pointed at me - in a good way (when performing Loving each day) at the end of the song - the song goes I need you, he sings this a few times, and points kinda randomly at people,
but god knows why, But when he did it this time,
He sang....I need u, I need you, I need you,
& I shouted, AND ME! LOL, I know what can I say ha ha
AND he heard! me!
he looked straight at me smiling and he sang (wile pointing at ME! I need you too!!!! totally unrandom :D

that made me squeal a lot! he he!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 3:12:00 pm, Blogger The Cloud N◦9 said...

Belated Happy BrithDay ^^!
Happy with 23 ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2