piggypage: im off!

Monday, June 26, 2006

im off!

thanks for dropping by!!

Hoilday! Well We are off on hoilday for two hole weeks as from wednesday night! yay! really excited now actually! we are going to Cornwall - hayle! its oh so lovely there really gorgous! so I donno if I will get time to blog again before I go, Im back for the 14th Got a Ronan gig in Liverpool that day so Yay! and its ment to be a really good venue and its seated! *claps* so that should be wicked! or as they say in liverpool "sound mate"

yep im off now hopefully I will have loads of great pics and stuff doing the camping thing this year, broke and stuff so it will be beans on the beach mainly lol, did manage a hole £12 spending money scraped up! then I spent it on a gorgous black and white dress I saw today nak well now im £16 quid down lol, must go count my 2ps and 1ps up lol

P.s Treggs Blog has been updated!
http://treggs.blogspot.com/
I love comments :)


1 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 27, 2006 11:04:00 am, Blogger YoursTruly said...

I'm certainly fine. Thans!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2