piggypage: Proud

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Proud

thanks for dropping by!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I Think the pictures say it all really dont they :D *grins* god I have waited oh so long to have me those!
I had no time to plan or anything it was a mad rush thing, we found out where he was going to be and we bolted for it. Top picture taken Tuesday at Birmingham airport - we waited to greet him in too the country. *sigh* hes sooooo lovely and looked sooooo cool in his jacket and glasses as he walked though those doors towards us! He even asked us back for a drink at the bar! and we went to the wrong place - it was the right hotel but wrong bar, was such an easy mistake to make. :p gutting though!
next day he was playing big golf match w/e so we went to watch him do that - ok so we went to take pictures of him bending over all day - same thing :)
we got to meet him and talk to him so much i've lost count. he was always coming up to us and gabbing away :D
got couple of autograghs also - inculding the "reveal/cosmo" picture! lol soooo funny to see his face, I wasnt gonna embrace him with it at first but then this girl did, he laughed and said - "god im going to be signing a lot of them no arent I!" I said yeah you are heres another one you can sign - It was great timing even if I do say so myself :P he golfers and his mates all was well taking the mickey!
anyways its midnight and I am oh so very tired! will no doubt ramble on about it all loads more 2morrow!

Also thanks so much peeps who left comments and pm / emails about totp. :D
I love comments :)

2 Comments:

At Monday, May 22, 2006 9:04:00 am, Blogger Ronan said...

Hehe.. lovely piccies.. and just for the record i have a new blog.. pougemahone.blogspot.com

 
At Tuesday, June 20, 2006 4:15:00 pm, Blogger The Cloud N◦9 said...

WOWWWWWW...super

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2