piggypage: wedding season

Sunday, April 23, 2006

wedding season

thanks for dropping by!!
So saturday I spent the day Babysitting one of my best friends babys little Mia. Ali her mum I've been mates with her for years we go way back. Mia is such a cutie and a joy to look after too. she gave me a bit of a scare though when I caught her trying to open sammy the snakes vivarum up to "stroke snake" lol, god shes fearless!
she also kept telling me that our chinchilla - chin jr , was a cat too. everytime she saw him she pointed and said "thats a cat" bless.

Satuday night was Kylies hen party. I had to go show my face. dont like leaving kev anytime let alone now he needs me so much and stuff. so its hard. Micheal - the groom and Kevs brother came to look after him wile I was gone, which ment at least he wasnt left on his own.
Image hosting by Photobucket
(above) - very drunk kylie, bride to be.

Today I have just spent chilling out with kev really. not much has gone on really. Tomorrow I have to meet my Mum in town as she and Roy are to be getting married on this saturday coming. *rolls eyes* its mental everything flying around me head but its not my life or my mistake to make so I guess I just have to be there for Mum I dont know what else I can do.

Tuesday I guess I will have to do my cleaning job - tape Ronan on tv too ;) note to self :P Its my Mums Birthday tuesday too. got her earings - she is so hard to buy for.

I love comments :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2