piggypage: vent it out

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

vent it out

thanks for dropping by!!
bleh.
so im having one of those nights, fastly becomeing one of those mornings.
Its been a bad one. no sleep been poorly and sick and gross stuff like that. I know too much info...
I am sat on my pc trying to calm my body down cos it makes the pain worse if I let it "get" to me. Listening to RK helps ;)
I donno I have work Tomorrow *Cough* Today, typical. just wanna sleep its not all that much to ask for really is it. *sigh*

Kev had his tests done at docs yesturday, well sorta
They decided not to do them in the end. So kev and I are ovb very pleased he doesnt appear to have MRSA and doesnt have to go back to hospital.
I love comments :)

2 Comments:

At Thursday, April 20, 2006 6:26:00 pm, Blogger 金寶 said...

Hey girl, hope you start feeling better. Spring is here, things have got to get better right?

 
At Friday, April 21, 2006 6:35:00 am, Blogger Dragonetta said...

Hey, Kel!

I've got the spiffy new domain up and running. Please come over and give me a shout out!

http://www.fatladywalking.net/

I've linked to you, lovey. Later! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2