piggypage: peanut butter

Monday, April 03, 2006

peanut butter

thanks for dropping by!!
oh ya, I also got bunny's I donno if I mensioned it but I am building a big piggy and rabbit run in the back garden.
Its more then half way there now. I have brought a rabbit for Kev one he picked out before his fall. With lop ears we named "Peanut"


Image hosting by Photobucket
& I have a rabbit with pointy ears called "smoky" at for the time beging they will live with "Nutter and butter" (below) in their cage run, till there run out side is ready for them all.
piggys
I wanna get more too :P *looks at kev* wanna get more of both rabbits and piggys. want a piggy with mult coloured fur have seen them before, well smart, Think I would call it bannit lol, (smoky & the bannit) its for kev really ;)
Oh and no there will not be babys... they are all girls

I love comments :)

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 04, 2006 4:20:00 pm, Blogger The Cloud N◦9 said...

Wanna hug them...so cute...what's the food you feed them...they're all well growing indeed:)

 
At Tuesday, April 04, 2006 4:28:00 pm, Blogger 金寶 said...

I've got Wallace & Grommit's Wererabbit on my mind right now. =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2