piggypage: "IM going home on my own - just leave me alone"

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

"IM going home on my own - just leave me alone"

thanks for dropping by!!
I have had enough! I quit!
what it is I quit from IM not sure yet - but all the same IM done.
I am having another one of those months it seems. The world hates me.
I am trying do hard and it just never seems to be enough. bleh
Rant Rant Rant and some more of it! Leave me some love peeps.

Oh I guess I got kinda some nice news. One of my mates Piggin Lynne says she is gonna give me one of her baby guinea pigs. They are ready next weekend. So the family of furies will have another playmate.

I love comments :)

1 Comments:

At Friday, April 07, 2006 7:05:00 pm, Blogger 金寶 said...

Here's some luv for ya baby!

(^o^)

Something is up with your archives, they all link to some fatladywalking page!? Was trying to see if there was any news on Treggy. Has he tried to eat any of your furballs yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2