piggypage: Honey bunny

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Honey bunny

thanks for dropping by!!
Yer I got bunny's :D so yep to answer pooks question my furry friends Eat G-pig dry food and also have a bowl of Rabbit dry food also. I feed them carrots and apples every day and sometimes cabbage too. I dare not stray too much from that as I fear I will make them i'll. Oh and they also eat quite a bit of their bedding - hay.
They are getting though a lot of water as the weather is slowly warming up. when I put them out side in their run I think I will have to rig them up to a self watering system for when we go away on our hoildays. I have arranged for a friend to come and feed them wile we are away also, but I do plan on having food set to a timer to do much of the work.
they spend most of their time cudding each other. luckly they have hit it off straight away. made very good friends with each other. Today they have just all laid togther all over each other. so cute.



I love comments :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2