piggypage: heal me

Monday, April 03, 2006

heal me

thanks for dropping by!!
So I have to post a kevin update. I have been having a real nasty time things got a lot worst after that last post. I kinda fell apart a little bit.

so now I am well enough to breathe in and out with out having a break down, figured I should let u know. whats going on and all.
Well Kev is home.
Is in quite a lot of pain still and finding it hard to get around still. has a sick note for the next 6 weeks so no work.
He is now bringing himself off the painkillers. and is able to get up stares to bed now. he looks loads better too, and is more his oldself again.
We have to go see the nurse on thursday to have his staples out O.o it looks like its healing but is well nasty looking :p

so get well soon Kev

erm... yer its stuffed a hole lot of everything up. but all the same it can always be worse.

I love comments :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2