piggypage: Easter Piggys

Friday, April 14, 2006

Easter Piggys

Yay I got my new ikle piggy friend.
We (me and piggin Lynne) Named her "cuddles", she is 6 weeks old and looks like a little hedgehog! Her fur is kinda choccie ish LOL, blackie and gold ish. She has really cool fur it all grows in different directions and stuff so it sticks up and looks so cute on her! My friend of over 5 years breeds guinea pigs - piggin Lynne and she gave me her as a gift. She is kinda my Easter gift from kev too - for letting me have her and all :D I am going to get kev a DVD for Easter. He wants smoky and the bannit 2 or something - bleh *shakes fist*

Image hosting by Photobucket
Cuddles seems to be settling in ok, she is very young so she is much much smaller than the other animals. But all in all they others have excepted her. The bunny's more so I think strangely, she has been cuddling them. Nutter and butter the piggys have been kinda shoeing her a little but I am sure it wont take long for them to relax together again. I was worried when I introduced the rabbits before but the piggys have never been happier.


Kev is in some ways better. but we really don't know how he is till next week. He has to be tested for MRSA as he has the signs of it. we are just trying not to over think it at the moment and get on with everything.

Oh I have new hair now too, *nods* its ment to be dark brown but its pretty much black LOL, and its shorter and stuff. yep. I needed to sort it out was hanging on to the colours for as long as I could. nah well. its too expentive now to have done. work ended a couple of weeks ago so no sexing chicks anymore. only have a few hours a week work to grab now cleaning. but kev needs me to look after him anyways at home.

Anyways Happy easter!!!!



1 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 19, 2006 3:33:00 pm, Blogger The Cloud N◦9 said...

I wanna grow it but the atmostphere here may not support me to do...1 kiss for cuddle ~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2