piggypage: Ronan fairys

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Ronan fairys

thanks for dropping by!!
So things are not much better in most aspects of my life at the moment. things are still like world war 45 with the family. I still havent found a job, and just the thought of it make me want to be sick. I have spent most of a week after finding out I had lost my job very sick. I have been very depressed. lol at least I lost weight ;)

Then I met Corinne - she is my Ronan fairy. I mensioned her before I am sure, well we are getting on very well. and have made lots of ronan'y plans together. It really has been a break in the clouds for me. Things have been working out for us really well at the moment. we have 3 concerts lined up to go to together in the summer. I also have a 4th one which I am going to attend with kevin in july.

we are going to Bristol in june & still trying for hamton also - june (bristol standing in front area)
liverpool & newmarket racecourse in july - liverpool second Row! (newmarket standing)
& kenwood house in august - that one we have Front row tickets for! should be brillant!!!

We (kev & I) had to change our holiday 2 days forward so I could make the liverpool one :P we wasnt going to be back in time.

We ave Ronan'y plans for this tuesday also, but I cant say what till wednesday as its a secret :D then I will brag (please god) a hole lot :D
I love comments :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2