piggypage: new look

Thursday, March 02, 2006

new look

Yay I actually kicked my self up the arse I made my self give the old blog a new look. ha ha I guess it would be pointless to say The theme is My Idol Ronan Keating :D
I have moved most of the fanlistings to there own piggypage page and can also be viewed at the moment on the page below :P There is a perment link to them in the right side bar.

Tomorrow Is my Idols Birthday too so Happy Birthday Ronan!

I have ordered tickets to the newmarket gig, and I am going to order tickets to the kenwood house gig in london on saturday (when they are released for sale)
There is a 3rd date out another london gig earlyer in june also but its on a tuesday and it would not be possible to get there. blah would be ok if I didnt live over 100 miles away and could drive. and I kinda already had to beg a lot to the other two gigs to go, so I would get a huge No this time :?

Anyways Hubby is home must go look busy ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2