piggypage: lol

Monday, March 06, 2006

lol

thanks for dropping by!!
Today Started off real bad, sucked to the floor. I have been told a long with my work mates that we have no more work as of the end of the month. most of us if not all of us are gutted. I have as of yet got nothing else to go to. I have got a possiblity in the pipe line. all I can do is hope.

It will mean less money or twice as many hours for the same or still less, But what can I do my job is as good as over.
My supervisor she hates me, with a passion. had it out for me since day one, she is trying to twist the knife on me as much as possible. she is so crule and one of the most horrible people I have ever knowen. If you met her you'd probley wonder what I was on about but she is poison. I know she will make the next month as hard as possible.
So I am desbrate for it to be over now after today.

But then the day turned around, I met this lady called Corinne she is my Ronan Fairy ;)
now I have some good things to believe in! she is going to help me meet my Idol :) smiles all round! Tomorrow I PREY will be a better day at work! also trying to get tickets for a gig with Ronan in August ;)
I love comments :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2