piggypage: Im gonna be famous :P

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Im gonna be famous :P

thanks for dropping by!!
So yesturday we went to see Ronan Live at the bbc! he is soooo lovely *sigh* I sat the closest to him ever - right at his feet. (in more than one scence of the word) I thought I was gonna be sick! He sang when u say nothing at all. sadly once cos he did it sopt on (such a pro) every other artist did it twice cos they are'nt as good as Ronan :P we also saw Girls aloud & lulu
at the bbc - to see our Ro
We had to stand out side waiting to go in for hours but it was well worth bearing the cold for. It was also the first time I met my Ronan fairy in person yesturday. as seen with me above. she is lovely!
Sadly couldn't take pics inside, so will just have to wait till the show is aired on 25th march 2006 :D so cant wait!

bring on tour 2006 already. I have 3 dates (gigs) with Corinne in the summer so far and newmarket with kev. aint enough though. I like promotion. tv - free, free good! hopefully please god on the 25th I will have stills of the show to add up to piggypage too. I recon we will be on tv as me and corinne was right at the front of Ro! - he waved at us when he came out - soooo cool! and he looked pleased we was there. which was really nice. he also looked straight at me too for a wile, I was nearly sick. no one turned up for the other artists! I thought was pretty sad. nah well they cant all be ronan :D
I love comments :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2