piggypage: yay yay yay Roooonnnnaaaannnnn!!!

Friday, February 24, 2006

yay yay yay Roooonnnnaaaannnnn!!!


Image hosting by Photobucket Ronan Keating has a Gig lined up (kinda) near me :D SOOOO happy about that yay for me and all, so ok its 74 miles away, and a little more expensive than normally, way more than I pay to go see anyone else, but hey the boy is worth it :D. So yep, we ordered the tickets and stuff. VERY excited about that. *screams* Go Ronan Go Ronan, yep im a groupie, nah well bite me. Anyways I have been waiting oh so kine'ly last went in December 2004 - god thats sounds so long ago! but he only had a wee little tour last year - and we was 300 miles away on hoilday - GUTTED! but this year this date at least is when we come back, He has'nt released "proper" tour dates yet but there is a new album out next month! yay, dont get me started on how long I've been waiting for that! So ok he may of taken a year off and had another sprog but now its time to come tour Grantham for at least a month! OK? - Far less exciting stuff, (cos Ronan is king of the universe :P Going to see westlife soon in april - it was cheap :P got the tickets less than half price, have seen them before, surporting Ronan (boyzone) 3 times :P, hey this ronan concert will be my 9th :D h'ic, keep em coming :D


Yep I have decided to make a list of gigs I have been too, Live with it....

Boyzone... 1997 x1

1998 x3

1999 x1

Ronan 2003 x1

2004 x2

2006 :D

Stereophonics 2005 x1

Disney on ice 2005 x1

David Gray 2005 x1

Jimmy Carr 2006 x1

westlife 2006 x1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2