piggypage: You lose

Friday, January 27, 2006

You lose

thanks for dropping by!!
So My husband Kev got his *ahem* Last christmas presant today, yeah spoiled brat lol, Dead or Alive 4 on the Xbox 360. so bang goes tonights tv - but I damb well am watching the Big brother final tonight. I want Channtel to win I think - but I am not so sure after hearing the news about the cheating with pres even before BB, I donno all the facts so im kinda holding on to that... damb it she was the only decent person in there!

Still Gutted about our bill, we berid him yesturday...was really sad. Kev said he would take me to town tomorrow and we will buy some mice - never had mice before. they are cute. Kev wants them. gonna get one each if all works out. Its not like I am trying to replace bill or anything cos we was gonna get them before christmas but it was gonna be another pet to keep, clean and pay for etc. but now we are one down it levels it self out a bit...

Gotta get my hair trimmed tomorrow. Not having it dyed any more as it costs so much, we are putting the money away for the hoilday instead. it was my idea, cos I wont be able to have it dyed when I fall pregnant anyways.
Yeah I came off the pill now, got to wait a wile though for my cycle and stuff. I have been on it for the past 6 years and because of that I am get side affects to coming off it after that long - so far I havent really noticed much difference in my self.

Oh and I made a 2nd diary at http://womb2theworld.blogspot.com/ its about all things baby basically lol so got take a look :D

Thanks so Much for the comments !!! Yay for me and all
I love comments :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2