piggypage: pets

Thursday, January 26, 2006

pets

_thanks for dropping by!!
*sigh* T__T My Budgie of 8 years has died today!
Image hosting by Photobucket
so sad about I really am, I had him since I was 15 - gutted. Dad brought him for me and named him (billy) I feel as if I have lost a little bit more of my dad again.. hes even further from me.

It has been a strange day today. this morning I gained a pet, and this afternoon I lost one.
I found a Greyhound on the road outside our house, (so busy) it was well looked after but with no colar, The dog ran next door in to work on site, so we had to go get it out. I brought it home and gave it some treats tryed to calm the poor thing down. it was nervous but came with no mess. was very nice dog.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Treg was not best pleased! not happy about sharing his pad or treats at all! he barked and cryed a lot. hes so spoiled he cant cope with not being top dog. anyways after a few hours we managed to track the owners down - thankgod! funny thing was I called it Mitsey to try get it to come to us... (its kevs mums cats name) and the owners said her name it Misty! pretty close.

*Sigh* I miss bill :(
I love comments :)

3 Comments:

At Thursday, January 26, 2006 8:24:00 pm, Blogger pix said...

oh sorry about your budgie! it sounds like you have some synchronicity working for you, though, with unexpectedly losing one pet and gaining another in the same day.

take care, ms pix

 
At Thursday, January 26, 2006 8:37:00 pm, Blogger Bryan said...

Thank you for spammenting my blog. I have removed your comment from it.

Meanwhile, sorry about your pet bird. I used to work in the pet industry- it's all familiar to me.

 
At Friday, January 27, 2006 5:21:00 am, Blogger Suzanne said...

Sad! But 15 years. That's a long time for a little bird though isn't it? He looks like he was a happy healthy feathered friend, like he lived a good life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2