piggypage: new members to the clan

Saturday, January 28, 2006

new members to the clan

thanks for dropping by!!
The hammys
Actual size!
I got my ikle friends, didn't get mice in the end I got 5 dwarf hamsters! They are soooo mega cute. We was gonna get like 2, then we figured we really needed 4 and there was like 5 for sale and it would'a been left all alone... so not on, I couldn't leave her there like that,
So yep I got 5 lol
I can't really go giving them all names as they all pretty much look the same, so im calling them "The hammys"

Oh and Kev - *cough* Has a snake -
Typical, we go to get mice, and he naturally developed that too there predator a snake! *rolls eyes* It aint got fur - it aint got feathers and it aint a fishy, blah.. at the moment it is like 20 inchs or so, its gonna get the lenth of a door. yep. Its his valentines gift from me. haven't got it home yet as we wanna get a 4 ft tank in - hense the one it need when it gets big, rather than a 2 ft one we would have to change in a years time. so we gonna pick the set up on thursday, then pick the snake up on friday.

I love comments :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2