piggypage: Mates

Monday, January 09, 2006

Mates


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yukky its all moppy after all the hoilday cheer... and I havent really had much heart to blog, allthough I kinda do have some news so I have pushed my self to blog, (pictured above) Pam... one of my bezzie mates has just had her 2nd cast removed, with pins and bolts and the likes of, she has just a sling now... getting better slowly, should hopefully be back early march.



My other big news - well to me anyways, Ali is one of my other bezzie mates who moved hundereds of miles away is coming home! for good! *cheers* I feel bad being happy though as its for sad reasons she is returning. I do wish things had worked out for her, but im sooo pleased she is coming back!!!!!!! she went away in september, we have kept close, and stuff but havent seen her for so long! she is moving tomorrow! gonna go see her soon as she is in and settled a bit.



Lately for me, work is sucking a hole lot! Kev is fine, Treg is good too, Mum and roy have canceled there engagment party, witch was happening saturday due to too many cancelations. I had to have blood tests done last week I hate that, thankfully I am fine too. Oh I have taken my decs down.. guess im gonna have to do the blog ones real soon too *sigh*

1 Comments:

At Thursday, January 12, 2006 2:19:00 pm, Blogger 金寶 said...

Hey girl, thanks for holiday wishes. Guess we're all just recovering from the holiday highs so everything just kinda sucks right now. But hey, at least it's a new year and time to start new adventures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2