piggypage: Deep breath....

Monday, December 05, 2005

Deep breath....

thanks for dropping by!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So, Friday was the sexer dinner Christmas party.. It was really nice actually, I behaved my self this year too *nods* well mostly anyways.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I love this picture, lol the two Julies in this one, screaming no pictures lol... Brilliant.. Ha ha ha now there famous , shame :p
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Above, Pam (prim)
Er.... yep you may well remember my mate Pam, I nick named her she*t to a blanket because of her terrible luck.. Well guess what,
on the 15 she *ahem* was going to Egypt, 2 weeks over xmas, paying for it for the last year, looking forward to it since forever...
at the weekend she fell down her mates stairs and smashed her wrist.. now she can't fly.
poor Prim! please get well soon!!!!!
I love comments :)

2 Comments:

At Thursday, December 08, 2005 3:26:00 pm, Blogger 金寶 said...

What's a sexer?

 
At Thursday, December 08, 2005 3:48:00 pm, Blogger 金寶 said...

doh, nevermind. I didn't make the connection to chicken sexer. I remember now. yup!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2