piggypage: Watching the paint dry

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Watching the paint dry

thanks for dropping by!!
My new Kitchen
(Above) My new Kitchen, well my new look one at least.. I have spent the last week Painting and working on it. Gonna spend the next for months paying for it too...
(below) My old look kitchen....

what it used to be like
I'm much happier with this room now. There are still a couple of finishing touches to be made but most of the hard work is done now. I have also ordered a newside board for our Living room, a 4 door one... & I have also ordered Treggys Birthday present... A really smart comfortable big dog bed too, so he can get cosey in here ( living room) with us,

I love comments :)

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 16, 2005 7:29:00 pm, Blogger Kel said...

Thanks, this shove is Electric, with fan oven, is very good.. really nice to clean also. gives more work top space too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2