piggypage: Sorry perfect people

Friday, November 18, 2005

Sorry perfect people

thanks for dropping by!!
So, here's the bitchin bit...
I was in the local supermarket yesterday, minding my own business looking at the magazines, I was there with my husband, there was these two dudes there also looking at the magazines...
I was there looking for the latest xbox 360 mag for my husband, we was looking for it for a wile. These blokes was looking over laughing...
we realized it wasn't there and started to walk away... I heard one of the men then say to the other, laughing and sarcastically... "Do you think he with her." I turned around as they walked further away, not looking back, one of the men was now stood there laughing to the other pulling his arms out wide and making a bloated face. Taking the pi** basically out of me.

It really made me wonder how someone who is in there late 40's can still be so immature, and not only one person but 2 of them too. I am sickened by them. I could of stood there laughing over them also, there is plently to pull fault on but I do not wish to do the same as they do.

most of all I am so disappointed that they did not see me, they did not see that I was well dressed, clean clothes, good perfume, well mannered. None of this mattered, they did not see me at all... they only saw Fat.

I love comments :)

1 Comments:

At Saturday, November 19, 2005 9:58:00 pm, Blogger Kel said...

Thanks for your comments. I don't let those kind of people get to me like I used to. they just sad'n me to what someone can become.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2