piggypage: Our Halloween!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Our Halloween!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So, Last Night was Halloween and all... We had a nice night in and stuff, We watched a movie... Constantine, watched it before Great movie... Oh ya there was the lighting of the punkin *nodds* I like Halloween :D, Hated it as a Kid, thought it was real *nodds* Thought they was gonna come get me, was never allowed to go trick or treating, so it sucked...
I Really wanted to have a party and stuff, get all dressed up, but it was a monday *sigh* & I know peeps did there stuff last saturday, but I was in Alton Towers... so that couldnt happen, Mind u At's was all dressed up with all the hallowine stuff anyways...
I keep saying it every year but next year im gonna have a party ... Yay... but it'll be a damb tuesday, which is worse lol... & everyone is boring and won't get dressed up, people suck. *smacks head on sofa*
me
Oh I also Goy dressed er? down lol, ya, Scary aint it, I forgot and looked in the mirror and scared my self lol, I did it to make Kev jump, Then I went to see if I could scare Treg, I jumped out on him and he just stood there laughing... He thought it was very funny.
My new look :P
I guess its Christmas soon though :D Although I've had all me pressies pretty much :P, Maybe I'll have a christmas party :D *looks at Kev* Im gonna, Im telling ya....
We can get dressed up as elfs and shit... Wait, what am I saying... this is the same misable bunch that don't where the paper hats in the crackers.... yeah... I'm dreaming

But I am defantly Having a Birthday party for Treg *nodds* yep, I've had it planned since he was like 9 weeks old!, Gonna have his fave people around only, no one that will scare him, or w/e, gonna get him a cake - just for him, get him a few toys and stuff, chews etc as pressies....
I will prob make some bits of food for his guests ;)
I told people like 6 months ago, that he was having a tea party etc, they laughed, I screamed lol, but hey, He is our baby, if I had a human baby that was 1 I would have a party right? the baby wouldnt know anything about it, Treg will even though hes 1, so why should'nt he have a nice birthday? Anyways its like 5th december so make note, and you can make ur cards and stuff in advance :D
I love comments :)

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 01, 2005 5:16:00 pm, Blogger 金寶 said...

December 5th, got it! You do like to party don't you? I wonder how I would throw a party for my fishies?

 
At Saturday, November 05, 2005 1:52:00 pm, Blogger Dragonetta said...

You are so damn funny, Kel. ;D

Hey, I love that sparkly "Trick or Treat" sign, by the way! I would love to have a pretty, sparkly sign like that on my blog *hint hint*. LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2