piggypage: Yep Spoiled cow coming through!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Yep Spoiled cow coming through!

thanks for dropping by!!
So ha ha, Yep, I know you hate me...
my new camera
I got a new digital camera this morning, its Kodak like my last one, has a 10x zoom, with add ons to make it even further, Takes my other SD cards thankfully too, I have'nt got the software on my laptop yet though.. but i'll probley add a picture from it later... You see My last camera was amazing - real good, but has a fault... the botton with takes the pictures somtimes - well does'nt basically, this is ovb not good... And as my camera is like a limb to me, I couldnt go sending it away, I just couldn't, So Ive brought the same camera (kinda) but its a newer updated improved one, so its crackin!
More info

<3
"A powerful zoom. Because close isn’t close enough.
Get close to your subjects with 10X optical zoom and 5X advanced digital zoom (50X total zoom)
Create unbelievable-quality prints up 20 × 30 in. (50 × 75 cm) with 5.0 MP
Get rich, vibrant color under a variety of lighting conditions with the exclusive KODAK Color Science Chip
Capture consistently crisp, precise pictures thanks to the auto-focus system with assist lamp"

I love my gadgets :P So hooefully, this years firworks at Altons T's I'll be able to film, last year it got corrupted or w/e, and the year before that I took kevs big camcorder and forgot the bloody tape lol, was a big heavy thing too, right pain that was, oh and no they didnt sell them either. So this year... fingers crossed, oh also I brought some good cordless hair staighters too they was like £99 lol, we will be eating other peoples potateos peels at christmas.
I love comments :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2