piggypage: yayayayayayay

Friday, October 14, 2005

yayayayayayay

thanks for dropping by!!
ok so I had no idea it had been since sunday when i blogged last... that went fast. er its been a hard week.. just one of those weeks where u'd die if it wasn't friday...
so yay Friday!

f,f,f,f,f, friday!
so ok, most of friday is gone now with makin that and all but still...
so im on another diet *rolls eys* its gotta happen but still - geze. I just had this wopper of a head ache today, so when I finished my jobs I came home to bed, sleeped for about 4 hours... so tired! least the pain is gone now, so I kinda feel a little better.
Kev is all excisted cos he found some old school friend from like a zillion years ago , whom left messages on a site saying wheres Kevin ***** gone blah.... hes chuffed and all... told him to go look on there last year when I joined but ...no. That message has been there for 3 years. typical
hopefully it'll all work out and all for em... ah young love lol.


so what to do? er I donno what i've been doing, you see sleep wipes all sence and memory away... *nods* yep. Oh I took this picture of the piggys yesturday, can u believe its been like a year since I got them now! well sorta.....
butter & nutter
they have growen loads now! they like to scream at me as I go past O.o cute though.
tame'in up nicely slowly, they have a thing for the dog... he wants to eat them they wanna play... strange but again cute :P
looking ruff O.o
(ok I know.. im having my roots done 2morrow so They look real bad pictured)
Anyways Chinny Jr (above) the gangster... he's hard he is!
I love comments :) cheers for the comments :D

1 Comments:

At Sunday, October 16, 2005 11:42:00 am, Blogger The Cloud N◦9 said...

O_O! Oh,They are really biggg. Can I hug them? :D So cute

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2