piggypage: when the moon begins to fade out....

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

when the moon begins to fade out....

thanks for dropping by!!
brur... The Last few days I've been working on some home dvds, one of some of my familys birthdays over the last year, & another of our trips out- hoildays, out and demon dog - his first year and all. so I got the first one finished, tryed to burn it, took 4 1/2 hours... and crashed.

So I kept my cool, no really im not lieing! lol, I started the burn again, new disk again did everything right, then crashed again at 92% Git. So I donno what to do now. its well good work as well even if I do say so my self :P damb thing!

So I'm going to mums today, to go fill my lungs with cancer no doulbt. I have asked her not to smoke around me, she says its my fault that I breathe. thanks, knew it was me, always is.
So, she wants me today cos Roys not there, she wants me to 1, make her a website for the caravaning wtf, and also do there accounting for it too- HELLO I cant do my own!
Just cos I know how to use a computer, and im willing to learn does not mean im gonna do all the things they cant be bothered with.

So yep, glad I got that off my chest. we will only end up screaming at each other later no doulbt anyways still.

Cheers for the comments!
I love comments :) dont know how to comment? click punters below!
Ta very much!

1 Comments:

At Friday, October 28, 2005 12:17:00 pm, Blogger The Cloud N◦9 said...

Just try your best for mum, I know you're so cool^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2