piggypage: oh heavenly banoffee pie!

Sunday, October 23, 2005

oh heavenly banoffee pie!

thanks for dropping by!!
Ha, yep, get me on my lap top in my living room! yay! So yep, today I pretty much spent the day in bed blogging, ha ok, I know im a lazy cow but still yay for me and all. I got dressed like at 2.30 pm or something :P
erm oh I went to see Mum and Roy, chocked on the fag smoke for an hour, then went to Kevs mum and dads, Kevs mum spent the evening showing me some family photos she had found out, Kev before he had a brace lol, (thank god for denists) he was a ikle minnie verson, his floppy Blonde hair in his eyes all so cute. I was all like ah nar... etc

So yep, im doing well with me dieting still, its killing me slowly though, well at least it kinda feels like it lol. I have lost 34lbs! thats er... 2 stones 6lbs , so im feeling kinda proud of myself... it needs doing so I have to and all, if that makes any sence..
I have been having an apple for my breakfast, either another apple for dinner, or some veg... then I dont have anything till 5 at least, for my tea.. am counting calories strict, I try to save a'nuff for a low fat banoffee pie, oh so heavenly banoffee pie :P
I love comments :)

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 25, 2005 10:38:00 am, Blogger YoursTruly said...

Y... man, Y do you have a laptop??? Now i'm JEALOUS... *green green*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2