piggypage: Wile the world is going crazy... Wile the sky is falling down....

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Wile the world is going crazy... Wile the sky is falling down....


Ooo guess what... Ronan Keating'sImage hosted by Photobucket.com had his 3rd sprog... yep guess what he's called the 8lb baby girl... "Ali" ya.... (see previous post) *sigh* also born on Claire's birthday... 7th september (my other mate which moved away) *heart hits floor* is strange through.

Oh Roy - my mums Bf is out of hospital he went in for another big heart op on tuesday.. but all seems to be going fine.

Oh im going to disney on ice.... yep, kevs taking us, erm... saturday 8th october, @ nottingham - its dog ruff there though in notts, its got the worst crime in the country... including london - for its size and all.
But anyways yep the show....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
http://www.nottingham-arena.com/arena/news/disney.htm
Thats where I go to see Ronan in concert mainly too, *sigh* been no tickets for ages now... *bangs head on table* are u noticing a pattern with this post?
ya.. im in on of them moods *nods*

I saw this little girl " Hayley" on tv earlyer, I donno if any of the uk ppl saw it, on "this morning" on ITV, Oh my God bless her, I really wanted to cry for her I really did, this kid - she's seven - has these big blue eyes. and a massive smile. but she is dying, her body is older than her nans! she ages faster than a dog at 8 years a year. has lots of old age problems too. I forget the name of her condition its progress... somthing I think. she has her own website too but I looked and I can't find it. she is so calm about it all. she was talking about it. poor lass she looks very *ahem* different. but shes the cutest little thing ive ever seen.
If any of u guys know the link to her site let me know cheers!

Thanks for the comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2