piggypage: Stereophonics ROCK!

Friday, September 16, 2005

Stereophonics ROCK!


Some of the pictures I took....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I made this blinkie of the show...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*Singing Superman* They were great - yep, Not as great as
Ronan though ;)
well he is my Idol for a reason n'all...
If the phonics play near u - u should go surport them cos they Rock!

IM not gonna bitch too much cos im kinda over it now but still... There was this.. Little ugly s**t there -aint there always.... She had tickets for the row behind me... Which was not much diff really... Got to the end of the show - the best bit and she got up and stood in front of me in the space (2 seats) there like...
then 6 other people came and stood there too... I asked her nicely to shift... And she did for all of 30 seconds... She then turned around to me and said (edited) move yourself.... Go sit over there... Ok like how... Thick bitch...Somewhere else ?I bitched back at her....
Ur given a seat number for a reason.. Those seats are other peoples!.... I could see.. I was more concerned about the people to my left.. And I was very angry.... I was sitting there thinking... whats stopping my booting her arse down and sending her flying? - and she would'da fell no end of a way too... God I really wanted to kick her arse...

I said to her "why should I move!" i'd been sat there for hours... in my prop'r seat. it was her that was f**king everything up....
She was so rude though. enough - thank God i'll never have to meet her again!
I attract twat'y people though... really is quite a talent.

4 Comments:

At Saturday, September 17, 2005 11:18:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool blog love. I always find it entertaining to read it. Glad you enjoy doing it. Love you babe xxxxxx

 
At Sunday, September 18, 2005 10:49:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like u had fun still.. even though there're always eejits around

 
At Sunday, September 18, 2005 5:15:00 pm, Blogger The Cloud N◦9 said...

You made me want to go to concert. Happy Birthday Piggypage!

 
At Saturday, September 24, 2005 5:37:00 am, Blogger YoursTruly said...

how is tat a talent? lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2