piggypage: in the zone

Saturday, September 03, 2005

in the zone


Erm sooo... yep thankgod its the weekend, and it really has been one of those weeks... I like saturdays the best, *puts on little girl voice*
cos on sunday its too close to monday...
Yeah sorry that really is all i've got to post about...
We are having a movie, wine and strawberrys night in tonight.. we have
*asks kev*
he can't remember either, yep they are movies, we do know that much...
so this post is going no where, so very fast....
Oh Treg tryed to bite off my boob! I was just stood there in the garden and he started jumping in the air, all mad and barmy and he was snapping, like in fun - well it was fun to him - not to me, now I have a big cut on my boob, hurts.
Kev & treg - my best boys ;-)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

have nothing else to post about so till next time...
cheers for the comments!

2 Comments:

At Saturday, September 03, 2005 6:15:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iwas just surfing through and your Blog caught my eye. I'm new and trying to set up a site about Digital Cameras, which covers topics like "digital camera batteries" . ---Jack---

 
At Tuesday, September 06, 2005 11:01:00 am, Blogger YoursTruly said...

Similarly, I detest sunday, especially when it rains

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2