piggypage: feeling selfish

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

feeling selfish


ive been working here for a wile now... http://skegnesshoilday.blogspot.com/ its a advert idea for my mums caravan they brought, got soooooo much more to change and add though...

so im crushed! today was the last day I will see ali in at very least months! shes moving a long way up north by the north west coast.... so, so, do not want her to go! but I know I have to surport her in it and all.... *frowns* I guess its for the best, her to be with her bloke and all....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

oh it was Ronan's birthday yesturday... *claps* and it is Claire's 2 morrow so *yay* and all...
Happy birthday(s) to you.....

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 07, 2005 10:26:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I added your link :) (finally -_-) And dont feel selfish. It's not like you're the only one who's ever wanted their friend to stay behind :P I mean, I wanted Cole to stay behind from his field exercise for the army but well, he would have gotten arrested, lol.

 
At Thursday, September 08, 2005 6:38:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Ronan & Claire

Don't worry Kel you will see Ali again. Cool Blog keep up the good work it always makes me happy to read your blogg, it is very you.

Love you babe x x x x x x x x x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2