piggypage: Dash to the board

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Dash to the board

Ok so its been too long since I blogged... I just couldn't be bothered sorry lol... so erm I've done nothing cool... got nothin to declare or ou't anyways...

december concert...
erm I've brought tickets to go to see David Gray (link)
but it seems as if nobody knows who he is.... *shrugs*
its cheap. lol.... and I like his voice. I got tickets though work- the club w/e it is and its £10 a ticket instead of like £25 so I thought wtf basically. its cheaper than the pictures!
So Kev is going to yet another "dumb concert" he so doesn't get it at all.... I told him that id go with a mate then he was like... oh no! Im going.... blah
so note for december when u start bitching kev - You want to go! lol - im such a bully.

last horror movie...
oh if u like horror movies u should watch this movie called the "last horror movie" yep...,. its not for the faint though.... trust me!
its been going around the mob... everyones watching it and it mess's with everyones head so... yep. if u see it or have seen it let me know ur thoughts on it.
My mate Julie wanted to take it to the police station... watch it and u will understand.

Sims....
we went out and got sims 2 ex pack nightlife... thats pretty good.... you can date now... and you can have ur own cars and garages.... stuff like that.
we have been pretty hooked on that for the last week.

and then....
oh im also ov getting old or something cos i've taken up cross stitch or w/e. im doing a stitch thing of my dog Treg... its taken me all night to do his ears *claps* its hard work - ive got finger and eye ache, lol
I'll maybe post it when it done...

oh I got a what's it for my pc too.... a sliver light up thing.... "usb sound box" it makes my music soooo much better. too tired for this midnight blogging sucks. ;)

thanks for the comments guys! cheers!!!!

7 Comments:

At Saturday, September 24, 2005 11:39:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Saturday, September 24, 2005 11:39:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Saturday, September 24, 2005 11:40:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Saturday, September 24, 2005 11:40:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Saturday, September 24, 2005 11:50:00 pm, Blogger Kel said...

Thanks for coming in to comment on my blog!!!! hope you guys are ok with the new word verification that i have added.... too many people are abusing the comment link.
thanks for understanding! cheers kel

 
At Tuesday, September 27, 2005 3:07:00 pm, Blogger YoursTruly said...

Oh, Cross-stiches are fun!

 
At Friday, September 30, 2005 2:01:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha my site is finally back :D anyways we had to learn to cross stich in school.. how gay isnt that :p and i was gonna get nightlife but then i reckoned it might be a waste and now i dunno.. its hard being me :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2