piggypage: must read the link!

Sunday, August 28, 2005

must read the link!



brits-driving-austrians-bonkers-rude-village-name. link
The british really cannot be the only ones whom find that name funny surely *giggles*

So yet again last night I had 1 hours sleep - im about dead, thats 2 hours sleep in 48 hours, its toooooo much.
So forgive the lack of w/e u call it...

Ok so I should note... Happy 2nd Birthday to my Great neice (daughter of my neice) COLIE! It was her party yesturday though, we had a barbacue at my sisters house...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(with the toys we got her)
*eyes like lead* im going now... can't be bothered with the rest
cheers and all....

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 31, 2005 2:50:00 pm, Blogger YoursTruly said...

Hey kel, when is are u all starting school? I've a friend who is coming to UK to start a new sch term. So any ideas?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2