piggypage: me win

Friday, August 12, 2005

me win


So it was my birthday yesturday, Thankyou for the messages and cards guys, very sweet of you all! I did well out of it too :p I got a big pot and plant for the drive from my mum and dad in law(I like plants :p) Also- I got er.... Swarovski crystals too,present gold from Mum & Roy also Kev My husband got me..Dalmatian Puppy sitting & Minnie Mouse also my main present from kev :p... Mum also gave me a little money that was my Dads in £2 coins which he had saved before he died, mum gave them to me yesturday "so I could buy something which would be from him - his gift to me." a lot of tears later I brought these with some money I added... Disney Title Plaque & Hermit Crab In the shop the woman laughed and said oh have you been saving £2 coins? I just put my hand over my face and said "no... I was given them", *hurts* but I know that dad loved the crystals. I took him there so much when he was ill. he went blind and couldnt make hardly anything out but I would decibe them. Miss him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
much esp this time of year at my birthday.

Oh did I menion? we brought yet another car lol, I know I know, but its for the Dog hes all out growen the supras so we had to yet something a we bit bigger....as well no need for selling cards :p (
front & back pictures) ok, ok so its a lot bigger - more like a bus really lol. we have yet to pick it up though.

Details... blah blah blah......
.....TOYOTA ESTIMA LUCIDA (PREVIA) 2.2 TD AUTO 7 SEATER 1993
FOUR WHEEL DRIVE : G SPEC MODEL : 44,000 MILES ONLY.....THE EXTERIOR PAINTWORK IS METALLIC DARK RED & THE INTERIOR IS LIGHT GREY UPHOLSTERY WITH SLIGHTLY DARKER GREY CARPETS. BEING THE "G" SPEC MODEL IT HAS 7 SEATS, THE MIDDLE ROW CONSISTING OF 2 "CAPTAINS" CHAIRS AS THEY ARE KNOWN , WHICH ARE LITERALLY LIKE ARMCHAIRS. THE REAR ROW CAN SEAT 2 OR 3 PEOPLE, IF THERE ARE 2 THEN THE CENTRE & SIDE ARMRESTS CAN BE PULLED DOWN TO MAKE 2 VERY COMFORTABLE ARMCHAIRS. FURTHERMORE THE MIDDLE ROW CAN BE TURNED AROUND TO FACE THE REAR PASSENGERS SO THAT THEY CAN SIT FACE TO FACE.

IF EXTRA LUGGAGE SPACE IS REQUIRED THEN THE REAR ROW OF SEATS CAN BE FOLDED UP AGAINST THE REAR SIDE WINDOWS CREATING A VERY LARGE LUGGAGE AREA. ... FOR THE DOG - TREGGY,OTHER FEATURES OF THIS CAR INCLUDES:

2200cc TURBO DIESEL ENGINE, 4 SPEED AUTO GEARBOX WITH OVERDRIVE LOCK-UP, CLIMATE CONTROL FRONT & REAR, PERMANENT FOUR WHEEL DRIVE, REAR SIDE CURTAINS, TWIN SUNROOFS, SANYO RADIO/CD PLAYER,ECT CONTROL (type of traction control in icy conditions), ELECTRIC RETRACTABLE & ADJUSTING MIRRORS, ALL SEATS HAVE BELTS & HEAD RESTRAINTS, FRONT FOG LAMPS, ONE SLIDING DOOR THAT ONLY ALLOWS REAR PASSENGERS ACCESS ON PAVEMENT SIDE OF CAR,TOYOTA TAILORED OVERCARPETS, AFTERMARKET TURBO TIMER, FRONT PARKING POLE


Well im going now... got some of Kevs brother coming around later, with me card probley :p. also kim with me stuff ;) from my party... yes! I know, U know ;)

Thanks again for the B- day Love, x

cheers for the comments :)

1 Comments:

At Thursday, August 18, 2005 9:23:00 pm, Blogger 惘活 said...

Oops! Sorry to have missed your birthday.

I wish you happy on every single day to come!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2