piggypage: We're all going on a summer hoilday....

Friday, July 01, 2005

We're all going on a summer hoilday....

So ive had the thing!! God it hurt!!! like oh so much!! very bad. yep not good. but its over thank god They didnt find anything either *claps* ps still stoned by the drugs they gave me... so this may get a little crazy...

I may have menioned im going away? for just over 2 weeks so this post will be here for a wile im affaid.. so feel free to leave me some love any ways.. :)
So this is where im going 400 miles south west.. to like the furthest place u can go with out leaving english soil probley....
Cornwall

st micheals mountcornwallst ives
Hopefully ill have lost of nice news and stuff when i get back...
at temp link: http://recogniseme.blogspot.com Goh Koon Hui...I will link your botton when im less drugged up lol, and back off hoilday.

6 Comments:

At Friday, July 01, 2005 1:55:00 pm, Blogger 金寶 said...

glad to hear you checked out okay. i'm sure i've got something wrong with me, but since i haven't been to a doctor in eons, i'll never find out. out of sight, out of mind. ^_^ have a good vacation!!!

 
At Saturday, July 02, 2005 11:35:00 am, Blogger YoursTruly said...

Dun call me my full name, lol!!! Just call me Koon Hui or Wu Gui

 
At Saturday, July 02, 2005 11:37:00 am, Blogger YoursTruly said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Tuesday, July 05, 2005 12:40:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, thanks for the link exchange :) I will link you tomorrow morning (because now Im about to go to bed) - Hope you have a good holiday!

 
At Wednesday, July 06, 2005 6:41:00 am, Blogger The Cloud N◦9 said...

Have a nice vacation, wow...beautiful photos :)

 
At Friday, July 08, 2005 4:42:00 am, Blogger 惘活 said...

Sorry I haven't been to your site for a while as I have been terribly busy in the past months. I was shocked by the bombings in London and thought I should check on my British friend.

Peace,
Ann

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2