piggypage: NOT AFRAID

Saturday, July 16, 2005

NOT AFRAID


NOT AFRAID
Ok so IM back.. Did ya miss me?
We had a nice time thanks guys (for those whom asked) Thanks to the people who was checking,up on me and stuff, that's nice.But as I told every one else...
BRITAIN IS NOT AFRAID.
What ever is thrown we will forever stand!

I feel really bad for the good people of the world whom are taking the sick now, because they are the same dressed, skin, class, religion etc. There was a man murdered just in the next city to where I live because of the same... People are angry
not afraid
Please show your surport :-)


Thanks for commenting! 惘æ´,Pook, Anna, Koon Hui X2,& gumbo :-) Cheers!!!

4 Comments:

At Sunday, July 17, 2005 2:01:00 pm, Blogger YoursTruly said...

Hey!! Welcome back, my virtual sis! Yeah, Britain WILL stand!!!!

 
At Tuesday, July 19, 2005 11:12:00 am, Blogger M-Ley said...

Hi kel!

Hope you're well.

I already changed the url of my blog, its now http://ewan-ko-ba.blogspot.com


hope to hear from you soon.


Yup, the whole world will stand!


pidge

 
At Tuesday, July 19, 2005 2:21:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah.. the world is a crazy place right now o_O

 
At Wednesday, July 20, 2005 7:19:00 am, Blogger The Cloud N◦9 said...

Miss you! Happy to know you're ok ^^

Heard the news I'm quite sensitive & angry bacause when I went to London I used mainly subways!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2