piggypage: new toy

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

new toy


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yep this is my new toy.. creative zen its so cool! now i can take my music everywhere i wanna... Kev got one the same also, did our research and decided against an i pod.. for a starts i dont like apple so no *shakes head* unless u go though them u could end up with a lucky dip green one *feels sick*



also I have another toy on the way to me - hopefully today, yep its a sun bed *ah* yep so i can keep my tan which i got on hoilday and also do me white bits *blushes a little* thats my early 22nd birthday presant... yep birthday peeps u have been warned in advance like, there is even a little counter there at side bar yep *claps*



erm im really into Rollercoaster ty 3 soaked at the mo.. ill try and give u's a still of my park some time soon... bloddy thing keeps crashing though cos well a million reasons aparently anyways..



im off now so tat tar... gonna go build a rollercoaster....   ps notice the ironic green *ow*

1 Comments:

At Thursday, July 28, 2005 12:56:00 pm, Blogger 金寶 said...

amen sista! apple can rott in hell!!! and oh, happy BURFDAY! you are a young one. =]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2