piggypage: Madagascar

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Madagascar

cant wait to see this film...
Madagascar, have any of u guys seen it yet? Looks SO funny real cool,
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We went to see fantastic 4 last Saturday.. That was really good, action packed - good effects.

So its my way too early birthday party on Saturday - its like 11 days or something too early LOL, IM having an all girls Ann summers ;) party at my house... Got some rude balloons to put up and stuff to so it should be a right laugh.. gonna be a lot of work getting ready for it all though... ERM my sun bed never came *frowns* ya, something went worry with the delivery - hopefully will know more tomorrow, sucks!... Me holiday tan is fading!!! damb,

ERM ya I have this really good mate, I donno if I menion'd her before here? so.. Pam *ahem* Pam shit to a blanket I call her, she has the worst luck - no really! its scary to be stood next to her at times... She is going on holiday at Christmas and guess where... The very same place in Egypt the bombs have gone off! yep really... of all the places in the world eh... *shakes head* I could tell u loads of sick shit that happens to the poor lass, but I cant be bothered right now... so u will have to take me word for it , wont ya

erm yep broad im off for now again...

dont forget to comment :-) *wink wink* cheers

2 Comments:

At Thursday, July 28, 2005 12:59:00 pm, Blogger 金寶 said...

yes, madagascar is funny. definitely worth checking out. the penguins are a riot and so are the little lemurs (racoon thingies) on the island. the BIG eyed one is uber cute.

 
At Thursday, July 28, 2005 1:18:00 pm, Blogger YoursTruly said...

I never did watch Madagascar because it is quite expensive for a rather short movie....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2