piggypage: sticky feet

Saturday, June 11, 2005

sticky feet


Blah, so the hole house is everywhere at the moment... Im actually trapped in here right now lol, Kevs doing the Kitchen floor.. and the kitchen is all of the middle area of the house.. witch means u have to walk around the Garden to get to each room lol. er he is also still doing the bath room, and the water sytem whats it.. it waters plants w/e.

Ronans got his new tour out for the summer - im so gutted cos im on hoilday then *slams head on table* er, I really dont have any thing fun to tell u , Ive been working very hard, er at all my jobs... erm ive also got arounf to doing the picnic area for the lads at work to now.. so thats done *claps* er Ive been spending all me money on the garden, still paying out for soil to fill the huge foot ball field sized flower bed - container thingy Ive made. so im broke as per ever!

Oh ya im having an ann summers party in july 30th, just after I com back from me hoildays, that should be good, My mate Kim :-) whom does me hair too, she is also an ann summers host so shes gonna do it, shes thinking up a load of games for it and all that..

anyways going now be back when ive got something to blog about... Hi everybody anyways!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2