piggypage: bag wolp wooo!

Sunday, May 22, 2005

bag wolp wooo!


[edit] so im doing my bit *cough*

Total volume of music on my computer:
1.79GB on on and 10.7 gb on the other (im no good at reading thgat stuff its everywhere)
The last CD I bought:
Tony christie ft. peter kay (is this the way to) Amarillo
going to buy that crazy frog one tomorrow too (sad I know)

Song playing:
Mario - you should let me love you

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
only for you - Ronan keating
Best of me - Ronan Keating
My one thing thats real - Ronan keating - so what 3 lol
Always - bonjovi
alone now - tiffany


Five people to whom I'm passing the baton:
pook
bsmoothec
inner child
gumbo
audrey
[/edit]

erm if ur lazy like me go nick it from Ronans blog lol, ya I have right click pro sorry, http://www.nowhere-man.org/ and theres a free plug for you too...

erm Kev cooked me a lovely romantic meal last night bless him.. yep all by himself too... er candles and all that stuff too, got his mum and dad coming around soon too, for tea. er, kev twisted his ankle yep.. other than that I recon thats me news... er Treggy is growin still yes...

Oh damb it now I remember what i was gonna post about... still have no pics though..
scot may dare devil thats the site, it came to town on thursday. we went to see the show, it was great lots of fun I liked paddy the clown the best and his mini big foot, Image hosted by Photobucket.com this is paddy in his cannon yep..
They go all over the world so you will have to look out for them..

2 Comments:

At Monday, May 23, 2005 4:20:00 am, Blogger 惘活 said...

just wanted to say Hi. have been terribly busy for the past weeks.

 
At Monday, May 23, 2005 1:21:00 pm, Blogger 金寶 said...

So you're hitting the books too eh? Don't they just suck? If I were you I'd just play in that pond of yours. You got any koi in there? How about a turtle?

Only song I recognize from that list is that tiffany one. Man, am I out of touch or what?

"I think we’re alone now

There doesn’t seem to be anyone around

I think we’re alone now

The beating of our hearts is the only sound"

Man, I gotta go dig up my 80's collection!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2