piggypage: Happy birthday to my Mum

Monday, April 25, 2005

Happy birthday to my Mum

so Its my mums birthday today - or one of em at least - well you see me mum is a well - mixed bag of sweets at the best of times, she grew up believing today was her birthday.. but it turns out when dad died she had to get a birth certificate... which says 26th on it!! ya , but anyways we will always stick to the 25th cos u know old dogs and knew tricks and all that...
so its her first birthday with Roy like... well it should'a been but he went back home... ya 70 miles away.. to look after his X GIRLFRIENDS dogs!!!! he didnt even wish her a happy birthday or nuff'in!!! scum bag.... any ways im to tired to be mad right now... er ya We went shopping to get presants... she likes david bowie and i got her this mag thingy off ebay from 1986, which is kinda cool if ur a fan and all... I also got her this....
one of the gifts I got for my mum :-) its a crystal - one of which she collects.. as I do, and of course I see I want and I got this for me...what I got for my self :-p and what I really wanna get :-) looks oh so cute

I also got me mum a froggy thingy for the garden :-) er other than that we have been well busy making onds yep.. and painting everything - er lotsa gardening stuff lol

yep soooo sleepy Good night world!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 26, 2005 10:04:00 am, Blogger The Cloud N◦9 said...

Happy birthdayto your mum too ^^

Wishing her very very happy and good health.

It's a cute presants...last last year I gave my mom a red pocket because she like money but in EURO. maybe next year I might buy a crystal for her ^^

 
At Wednesday, April 27, 2005 8:18:00 pm, Blogger 金寶 said...

woooot! happy burfday to da mum! I guess you get to knock that and mother's day out with one blow. wait...do you guys have mother's day over there?

oh, the font color!! >_< my eyes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2