piggypage: grinning and bearing it

Thursday, April 28, 2005

grinning and bearing it


hey new template in the making and all that.. ok so I know it needs a lota work and all that still but nah well.. least the bugs have gone.. right? er yes we have mothers day over here too.. in uk, er and fathers day and I recon they are trying to start up a grandparents day too.. but ive not got any of them so *shurgs* nah There is no getting away with doing a bluck lot on all the birthday - hoildays either.. nah ive got like so many so close togther too... I was a bad girl! yep I forgot my good friend Claire (ginger claires) birthday yep it was on the 11th - very bad! I was to busy trying to remember mums....
Oh ya Treggy is a murder! yep he killed this bird in our garden.. poor thing I berid it and stuff... he has been well bad actually today cos he also made a huge hole in the wall in "his" room too... little shit ;-) he was all laughing at me too when I was trying to tell him off.

Thanks for the 4 the comments too 8-)



1 Comments:

At Friday, April 29, 2005 8:17:00 pm, Blogger 金寶 said...

oh yeah baby, my eyes thank you! ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2