piggypage: Toooooo much 2 post about!!!!

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Toooooo much 2 post about!!!!


  1. So ya Thursday I got this phone call from Claire - one of my bezzie mates -we go way back to school like, - The one whos house burned down before chirstmas... (ok back on track) - I got called by her, she asked me, what you doing on saturday?... why? I asked... cos im getting married!!! its all been brought forward!!! RIGHT!!!!! ok!!! panic!!! so we spent Firday hunting aroung nottingham (local city) looking for wedding - bridemain/witnesses outfits... ya, not easy
  2. So Today was the big day!!! yep... very sadly Claires family are having a lot of trouble at the moment and claire chose not to tell them it was going ahead... So I kinda took mother of the brides roll too... I helped her get ready.. she got ready at my house... I did her hair,make up, nails all that.. oh ya and I was the offical photogragher too lol, all I need to do really is charge here £12 each and write copy write all over them anyways lol - ya I also told her a few pranks like oh claire lets get a lovely one of u stoud in the half finished flower bed and another with the company lorrys... what made and and I think I can speak for us all... us all wee oh pants it was so funny she actually went and stood there ready!!!! But no as it was all pushed and pulled togther out of almost nothing I dont reacon we did bad
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

    So I took hundereds like but they are 2 of my faves... afterwards we went to the pub... after claire got dressed back as her "alternative" self.... there we got a ikle wedding cake on the house and a bottle of fizz to toast with... *yay*
  3. Ok so my other big news probley dont seem that big 2 u guys but ive got Ronan Keating Autogragh!!! yep *screams a lot* oh ya
  4. Ive got Boyzones autograghs on the way to be!!! Oh ya *still screaming from before*
  5. er forgotten
  6. er ya Kev got am aqarium...
  7. and so did I! ya 1 Each lol... oh our desks.. not ikle ones either but I will post pics next time for that so tune in soon and stuff *cough*

Thanks for the Comment Ronan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2