piggypage: yep its beanie maynieer...

Friday, February 18, 2005

yep its beanie maynieer...

....never mind,
so yep ive got loadsa new beanies... did you have a nice valentines day every one? if u didnt then dont read on lol... dont u just hate it when ur single on v day... then some cow says guess what I got... lol ya that cow is me now.... so I got beanies yep lotsa beanie babys ty bears.. yep just love em.... (see link botton at bottom of blog - clue has lots bears on it...) so ya thats all good... oh ya and I kinda blow the last of me wages on them too.. yep - never go to ebay- never lol.... so broke right now.... erm ya was gonna do up the garden with it too... nvm.... so other than beanies being my highlight of my life right now... erm treggy.. the mut... pup hes all good too ya... erm he is up and down... good , bad , very bad lol...
they (sexers) pushed that gal tanja out now... she has quit.. though stress poor cow.. shes pregnant too... lost one kid not so long back as well... heartless twats... nvm... she will be happyer now i guess... they dont really need the money anyways... so i recon thats it.. yep

Ok so I know im not doing to hot on here at the mo and yes the home site is well shitty to say the least but as soon as ive got time to sit and think I am going to start over with it all... I should really post that on the home page but I so can not be bothered so ya.... erm coming not so soon new look home site w/e thingy....

but hey guys if u are still out there reading me blog and stuff... leave me some love.... cheers
thankyou "gumbo" for your comment... cheers

1 Comments:

At Monday, February 21, 2005 11:24:00 am, Blogger The Cloud N◦9 said...

I feeling jealous, coz I'm single :P
But glad to hear that you got Ty doll.
I'm just got on lizard shape named "Rainbow"! It's so cuteeeee, I brought it myself :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2