piggypage: look into the eyes....

Saturday, February 12, 2005

look into the eyes....

Woooo sorry guys not been on here much these last few weeks, God so busy.. I know I say it every time but it gets worse lol, erm ya other than doin me 3 jobs this week - all this week ive also been riping the Garden up.. the front one - cos I am a *ahem* green fingers gal and all.. and me back garden is a wee little like a disater zone at the mo... seeing as the pup loves plants and has named them all his own.. ya,
So im making this well big flower bed on the front lawn... its probley half a football field or something lol... Im working hard to be able to pay for it all.. and once its all payed for I gotta then finish it all.. nice... no really I do "enjoy" it... but woo Could not of picked a worse time to have started it, but im so not a "waiting person so.. nope... oh ya and all me plants have to be shades of yellow or white....
Other than that... half me hands missing... well no, well me finger really... yep ochie! och!
ya... Last night I sat down to me tea - dinner, I had some chicken and stuff... then Treggs runs in to the room full speed, Jumps though the air, straight at me dinner got the hole lot in one gob full... he ran.. with all the chicken in his mouth still, he was trying to take it down hole, Ok ya I guess it was kinda funny and all... but then I realised other than him realisin.. oh ya I can get away with this... I realised he would choke on the bones in it...~( he is only 9 weeks old after all...)~so we so had to get it all out of his mouth... and he soooooo was not gonna give up the best meal of his life... I managed to get a massive bone out of this mouth a long with another Kev (my husband) got out... but there was too much in there to risk still and I tryed to get his mouth open, then it happened yep he bite me with all his might.. real real hard, so hard I screamed... he stood there solid...bless him he was scared he knew he had done bad really bad, me finger blead a lot, its not pretty... nope
erm ya bad girl very bad.. I found some beanies I just had to have.. lol, ya they so cute and in the sale so.. really needed the money but nah well...
so ya last week end we went to birmingham... ment to be Englands 2nd capital or somthing...we went to Cadburys world there... ya its a dive im afaid yep... all those people whom said oh ya we go little 3 times a year and its great... Ok u guys need help... its so dull... and u dont hardly get any choclate... and Birmingham is such a dump - sorry if any u guys come from or live there but how bad is it there... I just prey that the people whom land at Birmingham air port do not belief the rest of England is anything to that standard...

anyways I will try to get back on here and post more a lot sooner then it took me this time..
Thanks so much to Ø for the comments and your continued surport, cheers

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 15, 2005 3:46:00 pm, Blogger 金寶 said...

wooot! Treggy rocks! Good boy, next time try to get some juicy steak!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2