piggypage: biten

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

biten

I know, I know, theres no major difference and all, Ok ive been on here most of today.. just trying to do some of my huge to do list for my site and blogs... Ive gotten around to creating my Ty beanies collection page... yeah heres a harmless plug and all....

Ya loads work went into the beanie page, *wipes sweat from head*... erm ya the nowhereman Fanlistings Is a cool site dedicated to my Friend Ronan which Anna made for him... u should go check that out... ya I made the nowhereman botton blinkie, cos I dont want Ronan Keating Fans to be confused which the hole name thingy... oh and I found a great 24 site too... yep so I made a botton for that link too... yep...

...all perment bottons are at the very bottom of this blog....

So ya other than that.. Ive been to work, had a terrible day.. boss canceled my hoildays too... erm ya enough said... Emma my old bz buddy cam around today... Oh my god Treggy was such a menice... he really was being a meanie... ok ya I keep telling my self its a faze... *preys*
Also as promised...hope you like it and all.. new mate link added...


Ok well I gotta go look after hitler now... he also bite big holes all the way up my OHHHHH so expensive curtains too... ya...

(Real big...AS Promised....) Thanks for the comments....
金寶 , Anna x2, Pook, The editor, & yycann

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 08, 2005 5:11:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what does biten mean?

 
At Wednesday, February 09, 2005 5:51:00 am, Blogger 惘活 said...

Happy Rooster New Year!! 恭禧發財 (gong xi fa tsai)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2