piggypage: beanies,beanies,beanies,

Monday, February 21, 2005

beanies,beanies,beanies,

So yep.. I have I have been blogging yep... Ok not piggypage, but I have been working on the beanie pages... yep ive been making a post for every beanie I have yep!!! Ha ha ya takes so long... Then also to link them to my collection list.. ya lotsa fun... Not sure if I mean that though...

ERM ya.. Ha ha yep we have moved study rooms yep *ahem* more play room to be fair.. All I "study" is ronan Keating and beanie babies so ya...
I only collect the bears though and only a curtain type of bear, ya it has to have its restictions you see... LOL, ive got about 70 ish now... Got loads coming from eBay too yep.. From all over the world... Oh ya I failed to menion what colour the "play" room is... Well is gonna be whern we get around to painting the other half..... BLACK


ha ha ha yep... And IM not joking the lot... Ceilings and everything yep... Lots smart though... Doing these sliver squares on the walls too... Painting wood sliver... Looks like chome too... Not grey like some paints do... Looks well good with the beanies... Well we have been trying to keep this room "free" *laughs* for when we start a family like... But we have no plannes as yet... And even if I got pregant tonight *giggles* we wouldn't really need a room this size for at least 2 years so ya... We moved in.. Future baby can have the box room LOL... Well what's the point really.. Big house and we sit in the smallest room? Yah.... So other than......
beanies,beanies,beanies,beanies,beanies,beanies,
beanies,
beanies,beanies,beanies,beanies,beanies,beanies,
beanies,beanies,beanies,
yep.... Ok
did I menion IM a little obsessive? ... just a bit.... any ways




Thanks for the comment pook!!!! :-)

1 Comments:

At Monday, February 28, 2005 8:03:00 pm, Blogger Rosario said...

Wait do you store your Beanie collection in your black-coloured "play" room?

I would love to see the finished product. I bet it looks great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2