piggypage: Yep so im all about the puppy and all

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Yep so im all about the puppy and all

More Treggy

So last night when I came back - was really late like - well for me anyways, I was dead, still I ran up stairs to brag on line and all.. Me post was well rushed so these are the other picks I got of the little guy.. He is sooooo cute, and equally cool too.. He might grow to be a bit of a bully though lol.. He was going for all the other pups - jumping on there backs and riding them, hes so funny. The lady - who is selling them gave him to me to hold. she said I could also place him on the floor to see him walk around etc. Bless him, he just froze- let out a cry and shivered.. I talked to him and he came close to me.. He snuggled in my arm and under my boob, lol. he fell to sleep there on me. I figured he must'a been comfty and all... We was there like 2 hours just holding him, he was just snozing away. We asked if we could take his picture... The first one (above right) Had to lift my boob up to see him lol, its kinda sweet picture though, u can see how small he is still by the size of my hands in the picture.. The lady said I must wake him up laughing, had to get a good one... so I sooooo gentally moved him around to see his face... he let this huge sigh out, we all laughed.. he was saying, Oh no dont move me! lol it was classic. we took a photo then (above left) his face so un impressed lol, looking so sleepy and dazed. He wock up after that and he let me look at him some more... I had cats jumping all over me too.. and the hole of Treggs family lol, the hole bunch.. his dad.. which I think is called "Solo" is a very gorgous black spotted dog- like Treggs... his Mother "India" is a liver bitch.. which means she had mainly liver pups too, apart from two, one black dog- Treggs and 1 black bitch, she had 1 liver dog also, and 3 liver bitches. one of which is going to the states, another to spain, and another to france. There was even Treggs Grandma there too yep.. so sweet- but I forget her name.. she has 8 dalmations her self.. all gorgous.. but solo was my fave, I held Treggs up to solo - his daddy. I said to him look treggy u will be like that one day.. they looked so funny side by side. just before I went to put him back with his siblings he had the hic ups, it felt so funny. one of the kittens kept jumping in with the pups, Treggs chased the kitten around and around, then all the pups at once decided to jump on top at once this poor kitty flattened under a pile of pups lol
Thanks for commenting
Ronan, Pook and 金寶 cheers x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2