piggypage: wooo

Thursday, January 20, 2005

wooo

New page.. for Treggys blog, must go check that out and all, woo but in so much work with that and all, put in a lot of hours.. learned loads though doing it... so anyways Tomorrow im gonna find out if Treggy is coming home... god I hope so.. I really have built me self up for it and all...

erm ya, last night I was talking to mum on the phone and she goes, when can you come up, cos theres something I really got to tell you.. face to face, I was like ovb, tell me now.. she says I really cant tell you over the phone... after like 50 whys and 50 nos, she said look Its not something I can tell you over the phone.. well with that I was majorly pissed off... she had to go talk to Roy she said and went, so I was here alone all night, thinking what the hell it was... I figured well I havent done nothing wrong so.. but mind u I normally get blamed for the stuff I dont do... so Ive thought of everything under the sun, I was even looking in the mirror, trying to see bits of me dad and me mum even in me... how daft is that... she had me thinking all sorts, had a night mare last night over it and all, god Im such a worryer... so knowing it was gonna be like monday when I would find out and all... was making it way worse... I went work and all, told pam... she looked black at me and said oh God it must be bad then... we went though every idea possible... by the time I finished sexing I was desbrate to know.. really bad... so I ran home and rang Mum, demanding for her to tell me... told her she was being crule.. I had to know and now... I asked her if it was billy, had something happened to him, had he died of been lost... she said no... I was realived by that so much... she didnt want to tell me still but I kinda maid her and all... she said, "you know I got a letter at chirstmas... from Dads sister... your Auntie Barbara... well there is something she has found out... something in your DNA you must know about... "ya, Nice build up Mum.... anyways cut a long story short, I have a extemely high risk of cancer, its not if, its when..this doctor told me aunie... whom already has lost her bawl to cancer... has had it now a few times... he said all family must be check out now... asked who else there is and she told him about me and said I have to get checked out staight away... even though im only 21... David my cousin is 24 and he had the test and he had the lump inside... but it hadnt turned to cancer yet... he was lucky. he had the test the doctor told him to go for, other wise... by the time he would know.... ,ive booked the doctor, see what he says, probley go on a massive list and all... just have to hope that it didnt go on to me dads side... he never got it so I guess there is some hope there... Ive got enough crap jeans already without some newbys sticking there necks out. - but im so pleased billy is ok!!!!!

Thanks for commenting Ronan!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

linked 2